The Sevilles have been nominated Best Live Band year after year by Minnesota Bride Magazine’s readers poll, shared the stage with national acts, president’s, celebrities and visiting dignitaries. A quick glance at their superlative and gushing Client Testimonials, however brings home that this band has a special talent for bringing people together, and putting their event in the spotlight, front and center. Whether it is a wedding reception or the Governor’s Inaugural Ball, there is that special something that great entertainment can unlock to bring the evening to a beautiful culmination. You can relax and let The Sevilles make the magic happen!
The Sevilles are much more than a top shelf variety band the play the big hits spanning from the 1940’s to the present….they are seasoned entertainers who just love interacting with people. At a typical engagement, you may see the horn section leading a conga line on the dance floor or doing Motown chorography with the singers and guests. The Sevilles offer many band sizes to accommodate your function and budget; The smallest size is 6 pieces; bass, drums, keys, sax/wind synthesizer, a male vocalist who doubles on guitar and a female vocalist. (Note:The wind synthesizer has the capability of sounding like horns, horn sections, strings and even percussion!) The 7 piece is; bass, drums, keys, sax/wind synthesizer, guitar, male vocalist and female vocalist. You can build the band to 10 pieces by adding two more horns and a second male vocalist. The Sevilles look forward to taking your party to the next level!
Services and Options included when you book The Sevilles as a dance band:
* High quality p.a. system and stage lighting
* Room enhancing lighting; this puts colored lighting patterns and pulsating lights (as per your wishes) on the walls and ceiling
*Prerecorded music played during the band breaks; We can feature our collection of break music or play any I-Pod playlist or burned cd your provide us. Room enhancing lighting is provided during band breaks. This means you can get everything a DJ could provide plus giving your guests the magic that can only be provided by live entertainment!
* Consultation with the Group Leader to plan your song list, announcements and flow of the evening
* Discounted Optional Services: such as Cocktail or Dinner music featuring 1-3 pieces or cds/or ipod playing additional time
Services The Sevilles offer other than Dance music:
* Solo sax with back-up tracks and cds; The perfect solution for background music when you only have the budget or space for one musician
*You can book select musicians from this group for background music or for wedding ceremony services. See The Michael Kay Combo page for more information. Usually 2-4 musicians from the band. Usually playing instrumental music, but it is possible to book the group in 4 or more pieces making it a highbred group to perform dance music, depending your needs. Great for small corporate and private gatherings!
* Sound Reinforcement: Upon availability, our state-of-the-art p.a. and lights along with a technician are available for your function